I am a flexible senior data and systems integration professional who enjoys a challenge of both technical and personal nature. I am particularly intersted in projects involving novel clashes of technologies prompting unusual approaches or organisational challenges. I love performance tuning and optimising IT system infrastructures.
These are main areas of my technical expertise:
- SQL Server Development, especially Enterprise Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Microsoft BI: complete stack of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SharePoint BI
- SharePoint administration, configuration and development including Kerberos configuration and troubleshooting
- MicroStrategy, including Microstrategy Architect, administration and development
- Business Objects: Data Integrator and Crystal Reports
I also have experience of designing BI systems end to end from hardware and application tiers to systems integration, requirements engineering, database and ETL design and development.
My decade of IT experience rests on a solid educational platform of two degrees in Economic mathematics and Decision support systems completed with distinction.
I quickly adapt to any team of developers and find a way to improve things and channel the work in the right direction. I find technical challenges exciting and stimulating, I usually get on well with most people and always enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with others.
Data Integration, Data Warehousing, SQL Server Tuning, Systems Architecture, Data architecture, Database development, design, development and maintenance,