Privacy and other stuff
- When you register on Sqlbits, we will ask you to provide some personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other UK SQL Community Sites, SQLBLogcasts.com and SQLServerFaq.com in order to provide services to you.
Uses of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalized content and advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of other events or services offered by us and our sponsors.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies that work on our behalf.
- We may pass your details to other companies that provide services for us. They may only use your details in the provision of the service to us.
- If you do not wish to recieve communication from us or our sponsors then please update your profile. All of our emails include details and links to help you unsubscribe at any time. If you have any problems then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so you will no longer receive any communication from SQLBits. This will not remove your details from any third party with which you have reigstered in relation to SQLBits events.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner and our registration number is PZ1527665.