SQL Server 2014 New Features (not Hekaton!)
New Features of SQL Server 2014 DB Engine not including Hekaton
- Backup Enhancement (Azure, Encryption)
- Partition Switching and Indexing
- Managing the lock priority of online operations
- Columnstore indexes (updatable, Archival data compression)
- Incremental Statistics
- Security Enhancements
- AlwaysOn enhancements
- Buffer pool extension onto SSDs
- Resource Governor enhancements for physical IO
- Improved optimizer with new costings.
Sorry, there are no downloads available for this session.
David is a cross product dba (SQL Server,DB2,Oracle,Informix,Sybase) who has worked for 20 years as a DBA for both private,local government and central government customers and now works at a leading investment bank. Certifications include MCSE 2012,MCITP SQL Server 2008 DBA and Developer, MCTS 2008 BI as well as certifcations in other products.
The video is not available to view online.
- Session Files Explorer
The network name cannot be found.